Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Dream in Kohler Campaign
- This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules there under as applicable. This electronic record is computer generated and does not require any signatures physical or digital.
- Please read the terms and conditions carefully before participating in this campaign known as “ Dream in Kohler Campaign” by proceeding to participate in the campaign you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions, If you do not agree to these terms please do not participate in the “ Dream in Kohler Campaign”
Terms and Conditions:
- Dream in Kohler Campaign is a skill based campaign to promote the Brand Kohler and to encourage creativity in the Bathroom design space. The campaign is open from July 21st, 2017 to September 20, 2017. Kohler reserves the right to extend or shorten the campaign period, as it deems fit without any prior intimation to the participants.
- The campaign is open for residents in India and who are 18 (eighteen) years of age or above. Entry forms will be available from participating on the following address of the microsite: www.dreaminkohler.com.
- The Participants can create multiple entries but shall be eligible for only one prize. Entries must be submitted by the participant complete in all respect and each entry will be treated as stand-alone and will not be clubbed with another. If an organization/firm or architecture firm chooses to apply, they should identify an individual and nominate the representative as the authorized representative. The decision of the Jury Members shall be final and binding on all participants.
- Only participants with complete profiles would be considered. (Every entry must include details of name, address, contact number and email ID with a brief note about the participant).
- All entries are expressions of creativity from the participants.
- Any Entry which is profane or hurts the sentiments of others/public in general would be disqualified.
- Although the number of votes to each participants on the microsite would be taken into consideration by the jury it would not amount to winning and the winners will be decided by the jury members only which shall be final and binding.
- Twenty winners will be eligible for vouchers worth Rs. 1 (one) lakh each. Winners shall personally visit the Kohler authorized dealer’s office/store in India to redeem the vouchers within 15 days of the announcement. Winners shall be solely liable to bear any cost that may be incurred by them in collecting/availing/redeeming the vouchers.
- Participants understand that the information they provide would be used by Kohler for marketing communications, product updates etc. in the future and by taking part in Dream in Kohler Campaign they are expressly giving their consent for such usage to Kohler. By submitting an entry, the participant acknowledges and agrees to their personal information being part of Kohler’s database. These details shall be used for communication to enhance Kohler as a brand and promote the visibility of the BRAND Kohler. Kohler would retain the rights to use all entries for Marketing and promotional purposes.
- Kohler nominated participants may be showcased on Television and the participants understand that Kohler would be utilizing all recorded footage on TV, Social media, or any other media for Promotional purposes. Kohler reserves the right to showcase any Winner/Kohler nominated participants on Television. The Participant understands that the mood board is a creative expression of their/his/her thoughts using the tools present on the microsite.
- Participants are bound and shall abide by Kohler’s Brand Guidelines, which may be amended from time to time. Participants must comply with all anti-corruption and anti-bribery laws applicable in India, U.S and Globally.
- The documents required to be submitted along with the claim by the Winner shall include the following (the document list is only inclusive and not exhaustive) and Kohler, at their sole discretion may insist on such further proof as it may deem fit:
- Address Proof
- Letter of Compliance with rules and regulations etc. in the manner prescribed.
- Submission of acknowledgement letter (as per the format that shall be provided by Kohler) on receipt of the prize(s)
- Pan Card copy
- If the Winners are unable to provide the required documents, the prizes shall be offered to next shortlisted participants.
- The Winner’s Permanent Account Number (PAN) and other details would be taken for record. Compliance with respect to statutory obligations/taxes will be the responsibility of the Winners.
- Kohler shall not be liable for any delay or loss that may accrue in the delivery of the prize. The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the prize shall not constitute any claim against Kohler.
- Kohler reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, withdraw, postpone, change, alter or modify Dream in Kohler Campaign or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria and the prize at its sole discretion at any time as may be required in view of business exigencies and/or changes by applicable government orders or statutory changes and the same shall be binding on the participant.
- Kohler will not be liable for any damage or loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) arising from personal injury or death, or damage to property, which is suffered or sustained in connection with the Dream in Kohler Campaign. Under no circumstance shall Kohler, or its affiliates, or subsidiaries, or their directors, employees, officers, agents or representatives, be liable to the participants and/or any third party for any loss of profits or loss of opportunity, incidental, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive damages whatsoever, even if they have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Participant expressly agrees that his/her participation in the campaign offered by Kohler is at his/her sole risk and is governed by the Terms and Conditions herein and no advice or information whether by representations, oral, written or pictorial derived from the Website or through the Competition shall be construed to mean the giving of any warranty of any kind by Kohler.
- The Participant shall indemnify and keep indemnified Kohler and their officers, directors, employees, customers, affiliates and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, suits, proceedings, action, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs (including attorney’s fees and court costs) which Kohler may incur, pay or become responsible for as a result of breach or alleged breach of the representations or obligations of the participant, any failure by the participant participating in the Competition to comply with applicable law and any third party claim in respect of misuse of any information of a third party. Kohler shall have the right to defend themselves, pursuant to this Clause, at the cost of the participant.
- Winners shall be intimated by Kohler directly. Organizer shall not entertain any questions, correspondence, enquiries on the manner of conducting Dream in Kohler Campaign and grant of prizes from any person, whatsoever.
- This Dream in Kohler Campaign shall be governed by the laws of India. Any dispute arising out of this campaign will be referred to a Sole Arbitrator to be appointed by Kohler, whose decision shall be final and binding on the parties. The place of Arbitration shall be at New Delhi.
- The voucher is non - transferable, and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash in part or full.